Deputy Team Lead, Technical Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 13:50 General Nairobi Reference: 1712
The post holder will ensure:
- Regularly reviewed/updated and coherent technical strategies are in place, which maximise strategic synergies across programme workstreams, partners and geographies,
- High-quality programme implementation guided by technical strategies.
- Evidence-based learning and adaptation are also in place, to continually improve programme approaches.
- Post graduate degree in relevant subject or equivalent professional experience.
- Extensive experience in facilitating alignment and collaboration among consortium members and diverse groups of stakeholders preferably in multiple geographies.
- Significant technical experience working on gender equality, women and girls’ empowerment, violence against women and girls or ending FGM/C programmes.
- Experience in developing and maintaining successful relationships and partnerships with a diverse range of organizations and consultants
- Demonstrable success in providing technical leadership in programmes requiring complex and adaptive strategic planning, including developing/implementing Theories of Change, Results Frameworks, and strategies.
- Extensive experience in supporting country offices and/or partners, building capacity and offering technical support
- Experience in representing your organisation in high-profile settings including with FCDO, international technical meetings etc.
- Experience in adaptive programming, including using a wide variety of data for decision-making
- Experience in fundraising/business development
Options offers a comprehensive benefits package including generous annual leave allowance, medical insurance and 13th-month pay.
- As an equal opportunity employer, Options Consultancy Services is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage or civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified candidates from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Options Consultancy Services.
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, promote diversity and inclusion, are energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
- Applicants must have the right to work in Kenya.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 19 May. 2023