Data Associate Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 15:33 General Nairobi Reference: 1814
Swahilipot Hub Foundation is a non-profit organization that seeks to nurture youth talents in technology and creatives/arts. Since our founding in 2016, we have been committed to enabling youths to unleash their full potential through the various youth-led programs as well providing a conducive community space that youth’s use for co-working, meeting, networking, and learning. Our work is driven by our mission of enabling the communities to develop themselves. SPH was founded in 2016 by Mahmoud Noor with partners including National Museums of Kenya, Seacom, CISCO, and ICT Authority.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the development and implementation of data collection tools and processes.
- Conduct data entry and cleaning to ensure data quality.
- Support the analysis and interpretation of quantitative and qualitative data using statistical software.
- Create and maintain databases to track program activities and outcomes.
- Prepare and present data reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the development and implementation of data visualization tools and dashboards.
- Provide technical assistance to staff members on data management and analysis.
- Participate in data review meetings and contribute to the development of program improvement plans.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of data management and analysis best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as statistics, mathematics, or social sciences or equivalent experience in similar role.
- Experience in data management, analysis, and reporting.
- Experience in data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Kiswahili.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
DESIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Interpersonal skills and desire to work with our community, specifically youth at the base of the pyramid.
- Strong reporting skills
- Data analysis capabilities.
- Strong project management background.
- Demonstrated expertise with technology platforms.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15 May. 2023