Conference & Event Sales Full-time JobMay 11th, 2023 at 15:00 General Nairobi Reference: 2485
Fanisi is a HR consulting and management company that guides enterprises in setting up management and development of their workforce. We support Small and Medium Enterprises to excel in improving the people component of their businesses and organizations by building human capital through developing employee related policies and practices, staff training and development, incentive programs, talent acquisition and retention.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage (and fill) the company events calendar and sales goals
- Execute all aspects of the sales process; develop measurable sales goals and strategies to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Promote the company’s services to all potential clients
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Serve as the company’s primary point of contact for conferences and business events
- Negotiate contracts and assist with accounts receivable
- Develop promotional materials and sales campaigns to reach new customer segments
- Participate in the development and execution of marketing plans and materials.
- Liaise with the social media marketing teams to execute creative and engaging marketing campaigns
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Represent the company professionally at various industry events and tradeshows.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality, marketing, or a related field preferred
- Event planning experience preferred
- 3-5 years of sales/event experience in a convention center, conference hotel, top-level event management company, or international organization.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally, both written and orally, in English.
- Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) designation preferred.
- Ability to coordinate various stakeholder interests to deliver exceptional results
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to email@example.com
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023