Chief Strategy Officer Full-time JobMay 11th, 2023 at 15:49 General Nairobi Reference: 2521
The new NCBA has harnessed the power of both NIC and CBA to create a bank that brings together the best of both worlds from cutting edge mobile banking to good old-fashioned relationship management; from scalable business banking to financial services that grow as your business does; from best-in-class choice of products to investment solutions tailored to your specific needs.
Job Purpose Statement
- LOOP DFS Limited is seeking a Chief Strategy Officer to drive the corporate strategy formulation and execution and market expansion of the ambitious Fintech organisation. The role holder will create a narrative around a common purpose to enable the organisation to all pull together in the same direction, which in turn should optimise the use of scarce resources. The ideal candidate will bring thought leadership and creative solutions to a growing organization.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the individual will work with other CXOs and the local CEOs in multiple geographic locations to connect the dots, develop strong convictions to organise resources, and initiate action to capture opportunity and mitigate threat to the Fintech’s vision. The role will also ensure alignment and collaboration in achieving NCBA Group strategic objectives.
- The successful candidate will serve as a strategic advisor to business leaders to interpret vision and develop business objectives and initiatives that are necessary to deliver business results. The role is accountable for leading programs at scale, from need identification to implementation, enhancing
- synergy and diffusion of innovation across all markets . This individual will also be charged with strengthening the institutional intelligence and capacity to assimilate change from the external environment.
- This is a new, full-time role. The role is being established in recognition of the nature of strategy development; being continuous and not periodic, and further motivated by the changes to the business landscape — complex organizational structures, rapid globalization, new regulations, the struggle to innovate at scale — that make it ever more difficult for the CEO to be on top of everything, even in an area as important as strategy execution
Ideal Job Specifications
- An undergraduate degree
- Masters (graduate) level degree in Strategy
- 15+ years experience in Business Management, with significant engagement with
- Executive Management for at least 6 years
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 21 May. 2023