Safaricom is the leading provider of converged communication solutions in Kenya. In addition to providing a broad range of first-class products and services for Telephony, Broadband Internet and Financial services, Safaricom seeks to uplift the welfare of Kenyans through value-added services and support for community projects.
- Reporting to the Chapter Lead, Capability and Skills, the position holder will be responsible for diagnosing Consumer Business & Channels capability and skills development needs at organization, team and individual level so as to design and deliver blended solutions to meet business goals.
- Works with the business to develop plans to close key gaps identified in learning needs and skill gap analyses
- Accelerate focus on continuous learning,
- upskilling and reskilling employees for current and emerging Consumer Business & Channels roles.
- Design intuitive learning experiences through application of learning models and tools to assess and develop Consumer Business & Channels capability.
- Apply knowledge of learning design and technology to optimize and design blended learning paths
- Research best practice to innovate on current thinking to enable experimentation with new technology and methods.
- Demonstrates advanced facilitation skills and can build this capability in others
- Drives and maximises innovative technology to drive a learning culture
- Leverage Technology and stakeholders to deliver skill transformation at scale in Consumer Business & Channels.
- Establish a baseline to evaluate the business impact of skills improvement or behavioral change.
- Works with communities of practice, subject matter experts and third parties to develop and implement learning interventions.
- Leverages internal and external stakeholders across the business and eco system to drive and embed a learning culture that drives growth and innovation
- Design and own Consumer Business & Channels learning and reskilling standards, policies, frameworks, and tools.
- Define and own career pathway frameworks that help employees mobilise their careers.
- Use insights to continually evolve and improve the learner experience.
- Lead communication, engagement and learning campaigns that excite and inspire employees to learn and grow.
- Lead, assess and track learning, reskilling, and upskilling interventions.
- Build alignment on Consumer Business & Channels skill development priorities and resource allocation.
- Establish a coaching culture owning standards, accreditation, coaching faculties.
- In liaison with Acquisition, Capability & Talent CoE contribute to the design, implementation and management of effective leadership, performance, employee development and talent management initiatives to address performance and talent gaps related to capacity/knowledge among staff
Must have qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree and Higher National Diploma in HRM
- 5yrs relevant experience in HR management, with specialization in commercial capability and skills development
- Extensive experience in leading and executing end to end capability and skills process
- Experience in Coaching and building Line manager capability in performance / productivity management and development.
- Good stakeholder management experience
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023