Campus Principal Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 13:43 General Nairobi Reference: 1700
The Kenya Pipeline Company Limited is a State Corporation established on 6th September, 1973 under the Companies Act (CAP 486) of the Laws of Kenya and started commercial operations in 1978. The Company is 100% owned by the Government and complies with the provisions of the State Corporations Act (Cap 446) of 1986.
Job Ref No: MIOG/ADVT/01/2023
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall supervision of the campus operations.
- Ensure implementation of MIOG policies and procedures.
- Academic leader for all programs.
- Supervision of teaching and quality control to ensure compliance with sector regulations.
- Ensure proper maintenance and utilization of MIOG facilities and equipment.
- Ensure achievement of financial profitability and sustainability of the campus.
- Promote a culture of teaching and research excellence in the campus.
- Participate in the development and implementation of a strategic vision for the campus, in alignment with the MIOG strategic plan.
- Allocate, manage, and deploy resources to support the operations of the campus.
- Support marketing of MIOG programs.
- Contribute to the further development of a high-quality curriculum and assessment practices at MIOG.
- Produce high quality research and publications of international excellence.
- Apply for external research funding and work on funded research projects.
- Forge cross-disciplinary collaborative research links within and outside MIOG.
- Facilities management.
- Conceptual tthinking, decision making and problem solving.
- Possess a good understanding of national and international trends and policies in Technical and Vocational Education and Training and its role in the context of Vision 2030.
- Have a strong financial management orientation.
Requirements for appointment
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised Uuniversity in addition to a Master’s degree in a relevant field. Evidence of pursuing/PhD will be an added advantage.
- Have vast knowledge and experience in a TVET college or University Campus setting of not less than 10 years, 5 years of which should be in a management position as anadministrator or coordinator.
- Pedagogical skills in education and registration with relevant and recognized professional bodies.
- Demonstrate high standards of professional competence and ability in the management of Technical and Vocational Education and Training.
- Proficiency in computer application skills, experience with student information management systems and e-learning platforms.
- Certificate of good conduct
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 12 May. 2023