BUSINESS DEMAND ANALYST Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 12:58 General Gaborone Reference: 1652
Business Demand Analyst
Reports to: Head of Technology Planning.
Objectives of the Job
• To manage the demand for network services arising from other BTC departments and
coordinate a response on behalf of the Technology Division.
• To establish a contact strategy and act as a single point of contact between Technology
Division and BTC User departments require network services.
• Coordinate the detailed design and planning of the solution and update the User
department on progress.
• Pass details to the Accounts Receivables to ensure that transfer charging payments are
• BSc/ BEng in Computing / Software Engineering/ Telecommunications Engineering,
• 5 years’ experience in Telecommunications Engineering/ICT environment.
• Business analysis experience is an added advantage.
• Proven contract management and supplier relationship management experience
• Proven negotiation ability with demonstrable results.
Legal Certification/ Professional Membership
• ERB compliant.
- JOB APPLICATION DETAILS
If you fit the bill, kindly send your application, latest CV, and certified copies of certificates and Identity document (OMANG) to: email@example.com, Attention: Head of HR Partnering & Rewards, NB: We respond to shortlisted candidates only. CLOSING DATE: 18th May 2023 Botswana Telecommunications Corporation, P.O Box 700 Gaborone, Botswana
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs Botswana