Associate Manager Procurement Full-time JobMay 11th, 2023 at 14:51 General Nairobi Reference: 2475
We’ve been making trusted household brands for more than a century. From the products we create to the planet we share, we’re working toward a cleaner, healthier, better home for families everywhere We make homes better for families. SC Johnson is one of the world’s leading makers of household brands. We’re a 131-year-old family company, and our trusted products can be found in homes around the globe. We employ approximately 13,000 people globally and generate $10 billion in sales. Our company is still headquartered in Racine, Wisconsin, where it was founded.
The key objective of the role is to ensure global portfolio strategies are well implemented and making sure all local / regional requirements are fully considered and met. The Sr Associate Manager, Procurement role is also to ensure that the incumbent supports sufficient supply reliability, makes sure that all internal (SAP) parameters are properly maintained to best support SCJ’s overall customer service targets.
- Negotiate lowest prices based on total cost to company model and best settlement terms with local and overseas suppliers
- Lead the development of new procurement systems, tracking mechanisms and data bases
- Develop and maintain service level agreements with local and overseas suppliers
- Executes Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) for local/ regional suppliers and in part for global suppliers
- Ensures supplier compliance – in cooperation with the portfolio leads
- Supports the supply process optimization (amongst others: continuous improvement process, MOQ, inventory, lead time optimization)
Experience you’ll bring:
- B Com Procurement/ Purchasing/ Supply Chain Degree/engineering qualification
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in procurement especially in FMCG, and across Sub Sahara region
- Strong financial acumen with thorough understanding of P&L and balance sheet levers with a proven track record of delivering significant savings.
- International experience/working with people form other countries, worked in a global context (cultural awareness)
- SAP system preferable
What’s in it for you?
- On-site soccer pitch
- Relaxation room with TV
- Beautiful lawns with communal spaces for collaboration
- + much moreMethod of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023