Assistant Manager Risk Management and Compliance Full-time JobMay 10th, 2023 at 13:14 General Nairobi Reference: 2253
Kenya Development Corporation Ltd (KDC) is a Development Finance Institution which was established in 2020 to merge the operations of Industrial and Commercial Development Corporation (ICDC), Tourism Finance Corporation (TFC) and IDB Capital Limited. KDC is mandated to play a catalytic role in Kenya’s socio-economic development by providing long-term financing and other financial, investment and business advisory services. Therefore, KDC plays an important role in addressing critical gaps for long-term funding that cannot be met by commercial banks in target sectors in Kenya and elsewhere.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implementing the Enterprise Risk Management policies and Enterprise Risk Management Framework;
- Monitor implementation of intervention programs to address the Corporation’s adherence to Association of African Development Finance Institutions (AADFI) prudential guidelines;
- Undertake proper analysis of risk and compliance;
- Implementing effective risk appraisal and measurement tools;
- Reviewing all applications for credit/investment so as to identify, measure and mitigate risk;
- Preparing quality risk reports;
- Ensuring proper maintenance of risk and compliance culture within the Corporation;
- Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the Corporation;
- Carrying out quarterly assessments for compliance and risk assessment at the Corporation.
- At least eight (8) years’ relevant work experience, four (4) of which must have been in a supervisory role;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Economics, Business or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree in a relevant field of study from a recognized Institution;
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya
Detailed application instructions are available on the KDC website www.kdc.go.ke under the careers section. The applications should be received by 24th May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Those who had submitted their applications in the previous advertisement are hereby required to re-submit their applications afresh.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 24 May. 2023