Asset Inventory System Developer Full-time JobMay 11th, 2023 at 14:59 General Nairobi Reference: 2484
Jamii Telecommunications Limited (JTL) is a privately owned Kenyan telecommunication service provider offering broadband and mobile services under the “FAIBA” brand.
ASSET INVENTORY SYSTEM DEVELOPER JOB ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop software systems that captures all assets and inventory; historical and current and provides interfaces that will integrate with current CRM systems.
- Automate repetitive tasks where appropriate.
- Automate the relationships between different operating systems and create business intelligent reports.
- Enable the mapping of all company physical plant infrastructure capturing standard parameters.
- Perform data entry into internal and external databases as required, including import of existing structured databases into asset inventory systems.
- Map and document the utilization of all plant infrastructure, maintaining an up-to-date records, keeping track of dynamic and day to day changes.
- Monitors system performance and implements performance tuning.
- Maintain regular contact and communication with other internal players.
- Keep UpToDate records of network connections to all customer and backbone touchpoints to the network, and provide reports from the same.
ASSET INVENTORY SYSTEM DEVELOPER ROLE QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum BBIT/Computer Science/Software Development/Data Science
- Excellent experience in Development and Programming languages, C++, Python and Database administration and Systems as MySQL, Oracle or other.
- Knowledge of System and Data Analytics Methods
- Working knowledge of Telecommunication Networks
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023