Area Sales Manager Alcohol & Beverage Full-time JobMay 9th, 2023 at 13:01 General Nairobi Reference: 1655
We are tech powered Employee Outsourcing firm that leverages the right tools bringing the right workforce to your business
- Our client is a wine and spirits importer in Kenya. They seek to hire a highly motivated Area Sales Manager who will be responsible for daily Sales operations and enhancing business growth. The successful incumbent will ensure profitable operations in the company and customer experience.
- Some of the key responsibilities for the area sales manager include:
- Grow the popularity of the company’s products within designated trade channels.
- Present strong branding to drive growth in existing and new markets.
- Profit and loss responsibility within each trade channel.
- Liaise with customers in a positive and effective way.
- Managing the sales team.
- Achieve sales targets.
- Manage budgets.
- Create account generation plans that are appropriate for the long-term direction of the company. Create sales plans for different regions and territories that align with the distillery’s objectives. Position each brand appropriately in the market.
- Work with regional sales teams.
- Perform all work in accordance with the distillery’s values and code of ethics.
- Should have a degree/ Diploma in sales, marketing or business.
- They must have a minimum of 4-years’ experience in sales within the wine & spirits industry.
- Ladies are encouraged to apply.
- Ideally, they should have experience managing a team and managing a budget.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- The ability to influence people.
- High-level sales and negotiation skills.
- Enthusiasm for spirits.
- Information technology skills.
- The ability to create budgets and sales reports.
- Team leadership skills and the ability to inspire other staff
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 31 May. 2023
Bridge Talent Management