Applications from qualified candidates Full-time JobMay 12th, 2023 at 12:23 General Lilongwe Reference: 2651
Limbe Leaf Tobacco Company Limited invites applications from qualified candidates for the position mentioned above available at our Lilongwe headquarters.
The successful candidate will, among other responsibilities, report to the Internal Audit Supervisor and be responsible for the following:
- Auditing operational, financial, and regulatory compliance.
- Adding value via internal control improvement recommendations and timely and proactive monitoring of agreed corrective actions.
- Compiling Audit Issue Memoranda and reports.
- Performing standard and special audit investigations.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Experience and Skills
The candidate must have:
- A recognised University Diploma in Accounting, Internal Audit, or an equivalent qualification.
- Outstanding communication, analytic, and computer skills.
- At least three years of experience in auditing.
- Able to work with minimal oversight.
Applications with a copy of the Curriculum Vitae (CV) and at least two work references must be submitted no later than 26th May, 2023 to the following address:
The Head of Human Resources
Limbe Leaf Tobacco Company Limited
P. O. Box 40044
The company will only acknowledge candidates who have been short listed.